miercuri, 7 mai 2014

Budapest by day, Budapest by night


Photo credits: Carla Ionsecu, me



Now that my application has been sent to the university in Lisbon and I am checking my email every 5 minutes to see if I recived the confirmation letter, I decided it's time to relax and share my latest experience: a 10 day trip to Switzerland ( but I also got to see a little bit of Hungary, Austria, France and Germany) organised by my university in order to study the local (contemporary) architecture.
So, here it's my first stop, Budapest, Hungary. It was my 7th/8th (1st day and last day of the trip) time in this city, but  I never got much time to visit it - this was the longest I've stayed (7 hours) .
 It was enough to see a little of the city by day and a little by night and see the way it transforms after the sun goes down.(and it's amaizing, it feels like a completely different place, misterios and romantic- because of the beautiful night illumination)
 Also it was enough time to realize I love it, and it definetely made my top 20 favourite cities.
I enjoyed my stay there and I tried to make the best of it, actually walking around the city for 7 hours (15 km), eating some traditional food (a very spicy sausage and some goulash) and enjoyin the views, architecture and beautiful people partying on the streets of this city that seems that never sleeps.
It is defenitly a place where I wanna go for a longer vacantion/ I wanna live at least 1 year, so, who knows what my next encounter with this city will be like?